The Maggie is the ultimate in large screen, ultra-light weight, portable electronic magnifiers for anyone who wishes to see something more clearly. Amazingly, even with it's large 5" hi-contrast LCD screen, the Maggie can be slipped in a shirt pocket or a small purse. There is no other electronic magnifier like this anywhere.
With 6 hours of battery time, you could find yourself checking or reading things for days without needing to re-charge. When it is time to re-charge, use any wall socket or even a computer, notebook, netbook or anything else with a USB port. A large red icon will show you when it's time to charge and a large green icon (slowly and gently flashing) will show you when the Maggie is charging.
With two bright white LEDs you can see to read the menu in a dimly lit restaurant or identify your keys in total darkness. Additionally, and especially for those with Macular Degeneration, the Maggie mode button provides white text on a black background for reduced glare.
If you are looking for the next generation of electronic magnifiers, look no further than the Maggie.
BIERLEY™ Maggie Information
- 5" high contrast screen with very narrow border.
- Ultra-light weight (140g / under 6 ounces) and super slim (12mm / 1/2").
- Sharp, true colour image.
- Fold out leg for perfect viewing angle.
- Wrist strap, already attached.
- Mode (white text on black background).
- Zoom (increase and decrease magnification).
- Two bright LEDs for use in dim lighting conditions.
- 6 hour lithium-ion battery.
- USB charger cable included.
- Wall socket charger included.
- Faux leather wallet included.
Download the Bierley Maggie Manual.